The Value, The Convenience and The Experience
Making your own wine with us is cheaper then going to the liquor store. It is easy to do and takes only a few minutes to get a batch started. We do all the hard parts in the 4-8 weeks it is here getting ready (the waiting is the hardest part). Then all you need to do is bottle it with our equipment set up that is easy to use and fun!
How it’s done: 5 easy steps to making your wine
- Visit us in the store at 260 Sheldon drive in Cambridge.
- We help you choose the wine kit that’s right for you.
- Start your wine* by sprinkling the yeast into the juice to start the fermentation. Our skilled retailers will handle the rest of the winemaking process.
- Come back and bottle your wine when it is ready – about 4 to 8 weeks later depending on the kit selected. You’ll have about 29-31 bottles of wine which can be personalized with custom labels and decorative shrink caps.
- Enjoy a glass of wine you made.
Can I make it at home?
If you are looking for a more hands-on experience you can also make your own wine at home. You don’t need a lot of space and our kits include easy to follow instructions. Our retailers can help you select the equipment you need and help get your started.